Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: How long have your owned your Civic?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have had my Si almost a year now. She is 4th gen hatch #3 for me. My first car was an '86 hatch. my aunt had bought with 0 miles in '86, was passed down to me who totalled it at 190,000 in '94.

    how about all of you???

    Ami

    ------------------
    "You don't impress me, Ford boy"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member travis_118's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    476
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I got my hb from my parents who bought it new in 90. I had to buy it form them for $400 with only bout 86,000 miles on it. I have owned it for a about a year and a half now and have done many things to it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to drive a single carburated '88 1.3 hatch (can you imagine what a monster that was) I've owned it for about a year till it got stolen, then I bought my current 1.5 hatch. I own it for about a year now.

    ------------------
    '90 1.5iGL HB (european model)
    http://www.carpage.tmfweb.nl/civic.htm
    [[4th G civic site]]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member XOptimusPrimeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I've had my 91 civic DX for just over a year . oh man has it been that long.. and i still haven't gotten it painted from the addicent i got into with it.. frown poor baby.. it will get a nice fresh coat soon though.. black hood black fender.. but it looks cool from the right side in the rain if c the black hood on the teal body.. looks phat.. .. i had it since about Feb or March of last year.. it's so great

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey XOptimusPrimeX, you e-mailed me a while ago about your clear tail lights remember?
    Did you solve the problem?
    good to see you on the board

    ------------------
    '90 1.5iGL HB (european model)
    http://www.carpage.tmfweb.nl/civic.htm
    [[4th G civic site]]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I have owned my lil hatch since 96! And I still love it!

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only had mine for a year. Before it, I had a lowered '89 s10, a lifted 87 Toyota, and a lifted 80 full size blazer smile

    the civic is kind of a change for me smile

    ------------------
    ZC powered
    white90hatchsi
    with mods

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CWBETB:
    I think I have owned my lil hatch since 96! And I still love it!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    daaang Eric, i didn't know you had your ride that long! just goes to show there is always something new to learn about a person. the longest i have one car was my '90 Accord for 3 yrs. hopefully i'll keep the Si even longer (she fits like a glove smile ).

    ami

    ------------------
    "You don't impress me, Ford boy"

    [This message has been edited by Ladynredsi (edited April 09, 2001).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jim 91 Si-ZC's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2001
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have owned my 90 Si for almost 2 years now. It has come a LONG way,,,,,


    when I got it it was burning oil.....and the paint was fading fast. Now she has a ZC swap done by me....and a nice fresh coat of metallic silver/grey....:-) among many other things...hehehehehe

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_CZ_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    This August will be 3 years for my hatch and I. She's pushin' 200k and still going strong, save for burning a little oil.

    I may take on other (Honda) projects in the future, but I'll always have my hatch!!

    ------------------
    *soon to be B16 powered*
    Gold '90 h/b - with mods ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •